Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 06, 2009

Friends for life and friends forever

Friends to me is very important. They complete my life. Can you imagine a world without friends? The world will be filled with hatred as enemies will be abundant. These friends help you in times of need. They do not leave you alone,always waiting beside you ,willing to lend a helping hand. They stick to you and do what is best for each other. They advise you when you do wrong, trying to guide you on the right path of life. These friends are invaluable. This friendship is very hard to come by. These people are known as true friends. These are the friends you should be friends for life.

True friends help you to correct your mistakes. In life, mistakes are unavoidable. When you in a quandary, they help you solve problem. This is what true friends do. They do not shun you when you need them, they do not ignore you when you ask them for advice. They are there, in hiding, to help you. These true friends are indeed hard to come by. It may take years before you can find a friend that care for you and not because you are rich or popular. For example, there is a rich boy. He has many friends, a lot of friends actually. However, after he becomes poor in an unfortunate event, many friends left him and do not even talk to him. They have treated him like he was erased from existence. There are only one or two friends that help him get through the hard times. They do not care if he is poor or not. Seeing a friend in need, they will help out no matter how difficult the situation maybe. These friends are worth waiting for a lifetime . People have to overcome many difficulties before they realise who is their true friends.

In my new school, I do not have many friends. I don't really talk much as they do not talk much to me either. I always find making friends a difficulty when I enroll in a new school. Perhaps I am not so sociable. I find it hard to communicate with other people. I feel lonelier than ever.

Luckily, I do have a few friends. They are the first to accept me for who i am. They help me a lot when I am in trouble. They are from the same school as me in primary school. I am very lucky to have true friends despite the small number. I am very grateful to them for accompanying me from primary school to secondary school. It is a very crucial point in life where many problems surface as I'm still adjusting to secondary school life. I just hope I am able to find new friends in the new environment, I just hope people can accept me as their friend. I just hope......

No comments:

Post a Comment