Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 09, 2009

Blogging!!! Good or bad?

Weather:Gloomy
Mood:Gloomy

Ah!! Blogging is so hard! It is my first time blogging. I have never heard the word"blog" until I was Primary 3. I am not a really an IT savvy like any other 13 year old kid you find on the street. Wondering why I am blogging? I have this as an assessment.
Well let's get to the topic. Is blogging good or bad?
I would not say it is entirely good or bad.The good thing about blogging is that it allows people to trash out their feelings than bottling it up inside. (I know. I have been there before) Actually, many Singaporeans are as stressed as me. Perhaps that is why blogging is so popular nowadays.
Also, I believe blogging can help to improve my language skills and speed up my typing ( I type like a dying snail. i took a whooping 2 hours to set up this blog) it is too time-consuming. I have not even started on my other homework by doing this blog.I feel it is quite addictive once you get the hang of it. People can spend hours staring at the computer blogging. I hope it would not happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment